Greetings from NECEPT, the Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology!
Welcome to our new and improved website!
NECEPT is the Northeast Regional Superpave Center. It is located at the Thomas D. Larson PA Transportation Institute at the Pennsylvania State University.
Please be aware that the preferred way to contact NECEPT is by email. During the busy season (October through March) we do our best to maintain an efficient response time, but due to high call volume, a response may be delayed. Your understanding is appreciated.
If you do not know your NECEPT Password:
Go to MY NECEPT LOGIN to retrieve your password information. You will need to enter your NECEPT ID Number and Last Name. If you need further assistance, please call 814-863-1293.
- 2015 Initial Certification for Aggregate Course Schedule and Registration is now available. Please visit the Aggregate Technician or general Training page for more information.
- 2015 Bituminous Course Schedule and Registration is now available! Please visit the Bituminous Technician or general Training page for more information.
- Due to a conflict with the Annual PAPA Conference, the dates for the January Plant courses have changed.
- The Bituminous Plant Update/Refresher (All Levels) course will now be held on January 27, 2015 at The Penn Stater.
- The Bituminous Plant Level 1 Review & Certification course will now be held January 28-30, 2015 at the Larson Transportation Institute.
- 2015 Concrete Course Schedule and Regsitration is now available! Please visit the Concrete Technician or general Training page for more information.
Other Upcoming Courses
Provided by the Asphalt Institute.
Provided by the NETTCP (NorthEast Transportation Training and Certification Program)
All course communications are done through email. Therefore, it is imperative that at least one valid email is listed on the application.
Before proceeding, please review the FAQ's about online registration.
- If you choose to register online, you must pay with a credit card at the time of registration and email any required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure you are filling out all necessary information. PennDOT will not approve applications with missing information.
- If you are applying for a Certification Renewal Card, you MUST include the required amount of work experience and learning activities.
- If you are applying for a Review & Certification course, you MUST include the required amount of work experience.
Paper Application Registration
- If you choose to register with a paper application, please download and complete the form, get necessary signatures (Supervisor and PennDOT), and mail it to NECEPT along with any required documents and a check or money order.
- Please make checks and money orders payable to: Pennsylvania State University
- Please include the required work experience and learning activities, depending on the course you are registering for, with your application. If you cannot fit all of the information on the actual application, please include it as a separate page with your application.