Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology
The preferred way to contact NECEPT is by email. During the busy season (October through March) we do our best to maintain an efficient response time, but due to high call volume, a response may be delayed. Your understanding is appreciated.
ATTENTION FOR NECEPT CLASSES ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2017 -
At this point, the Field Update/Refresher at The Holiday Inn in Easton and the Plant Update/Refresher at The Penn Stater on Tuesday, January 24th will go on as scheduled. Please check the website for any changes to this schedule in case we get affected by the pending snow storm. The safety of course participants is our number one priority. Therefore, please stay safe, and even if the course is being held, and you are unable to attend due to inclement weather or unsafe road conditions, we will accommodate you in a different course.
Superpave Volumetric Mix Design Workshop (201772) Added to Schedule
April 4-7, 2017 at Larson Transportation Institute (University Park) - Course ID 201772
Exam grades can be found on the Exam Grades page. Please search for your course ID number and then your NECEPT ID number. If you need assistance in locating your grade, please call 814-863-1293.
- Concrete 1708 (January 12, 2017 in Allentown) and 1709 (January 12, 2017 in Clearfield) are now available.
- Concrete 1707 (January 19, 2017 in Hollidaysburg) and 1710 (January 19, 2017 in Montoursville) are now available.
Retest information can be found on the designated training category pages - Bituminous Field, Bituminous Plant L1, Superpave, and Concrete.
Bituminous retests must be completed no earlier than 30 days and no later than four months from the original test date.
Concrete retests must be completed no earlier than 30 days and no later than three months from the original test date.
- If you choose to register online, you must pay with a credit card at the time of registration and email any required documents to email@example.com.
- Please make sure you are filling out all necessary information. PennDOT will not approve applications with missing information.
- If you are applying for a Certification Renewal Card, you MUST include the required amount of work experience and learning activities.
- If you are applying for a Review & Certification course, you MUST include the required amount of work experience.
Paper Application Registration
- If you choose to register with a paper application, please download and complete the form, get necessary signatures (Supervisor and PennDOT), and mail it to NECEPT along with any required documents and a check or money order.
- Please make checks and money orders payable to: Pennsylvania State University
- Please include the required work experience and learning activities, depending on the course you are registering for, with your application. If you cannot fit all of the information on the actual application, please include it as a separate page with your application.
201 Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA 16802.
Don't Know Your Password?
Go to MY NECEPT LOGIN to retrieve your password information. If you need further assistance with getting password information or your NECEPT ID number, please call 814-863-1293.