Greetings from NECEPT, the Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology!
NECEPT is the Northeast Regional Superpave Center. It is located at the Thomas D. Larson PA Transportation Institute at the Pennsylvania State University.
Please be aware that the preferred way to contact NECEPT is by email. During the busy season (October through March) we do our best to maintain an efficient response time, but due to high call volume, a response may be delayed. Your understanding is appreciated.
ATTENTION: Three courses added to 2016 course schedule.
CONCRETE FIELD TESTING TECH: May 18, 2016 // Materials Testing Lab, Harrisburg, PA // Course ID: 1624 // Register
FIELD UPDATE/REFRESHER: April 12, 2016 // Penn Stater, State College, PA // Course ID: 201667 // Register
SUPERPAVE VOLUMETRIC WORKSHOP: April 5-8, 2016 // Larson Insititute, University Park, PA // Course ID: 201668 // Register
EXAM GRADES (2016)
- 1/27/16 - Bituminous Field 201607, Bituminous Plant 201515, Concrete 1603, Concrete 1604, Concrete 1605, and Concrete 1606 Grades Now Available
- Exam grades can be found on the Exam Grades page. Please search for your course ID number and then your NECEPT ID number. If you need assistance in locating your grade, please call 814-863-1293.
2016 Training Season Information
2016 Bituminous Schedule and registration is now available. Please see the Bituminous page for additional information.
2016 Aggregate Renewals are now available. Please see the Aggregate page for additional information.
2016 Concrete Schedule and Registration are now available. Please see the Concrete page for additional information.
- Information regarding Bituminous Field Retesting has been added. Please view the Bituminous Field page or download the application for more information. All Bituminous retests must be completed within four months of the original test date.
- Concrete retest information is now available. Please view the Concrete page or download the application for more information. All Concrete retests must be completed within 90 days of the original test date.
All course communications are done through email. Therefore, it is imperative that at least one valid email is listed on the application.
Before proceeding, please review the FAQ's about online registration.
- If you choose to register online, you must pay with a credit card at the time of registration and email any required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure you are filling out all necessary information. PennDOT will not approve applications with missing information.
- If you are applying for a Certification Renewal Card, you MUST include the required amount of work experience and learning activities.
- If you are applying for a Review & Certification course, you MUST include the required amount of work experience.
Paper Application Registration
- If you choose to register with a paper application, please download and complete the form, get necessary signatures (Supervisor and PennDOT), and mail it to NECEPT along with any required documents and a check or money order.
- Please make checks and money orders payable to: Pennsylvania State University
- Please include the required work experience and learning activities, depending on the course you are registering for, with your application. If you cannot fit all of the information on the actual application, please include it as a separate page with your application.