Greetings from NECEPT, the Northeast Center of Excellence for Pavement Technology!
NECEPT is the Northeast Regional Superpave Center. It is located at the Thomas D. Larson PA Transportation Institute at the Pennsylvania State University.
Please be aware that the preferred way to contact NECEPT is by email. During the busy season (October through March) we do our best to maintain an efficient response time, but due to high call volume, a response may be delayed. Your understanding is appreciated.
March 6, 2015
- Exam grades for the Concrete course 1512 (2/24/15 @ Montoursville) are now available.
January 19, 2015
- Information regarding Bituminous Field Retesting has been added. Please view the Bituminous Field page or download the application for more information.
January 9, 2015
- A new class has been added to the 2015 Concrete Schedule. May 27, 2015 at Harrisburg, PA. This will be the final course for the 2015 Concrete training season. Registration is now available.
Other Upcoming Courses
Provided by the NETTCP (NorthEast Transportation Training and Certification Program)
All course communications are done through email. Therefore, it is imperative that at least one valid email is listed on the application.
Before proceeding, please review the FAQ's about online registration.
- If you choose to register online, you must pay with a credit card at the time of registration and email any required documents to email@example.com.
- Please make sure you are filling out all necessary information. PennDOT will not approve applications with missing information.
- If you are applying for a Certification Renewal Card, you MUST include the required amount of work experience and learning activities.
- If you are applying for a Review & Certification course, you MUST include the required amount of work experience.
Paper Application Registration
- If you choose to register with a paper application, please download and complete the form, get necessary signatures (Supervisor and PennDOT), and mail it to NECEPT along with any required documents and a check or money order.
- Please make checks and money orders payable to: Pennsylvania State University
- Please include the required work experience and learning activities, depending on the course you are registering for, with your application. If you cannot fit all of the information on the actual application, please include it as a separate page with your application.